Thursday, November 06, 2008

Super Bunnies



There is a bunny infestation on the cul-de-sac.

We currently have nine superbunnies living in our house. If that's not bad enough, apparently there are 100 across the street. Before you think I've become the crazy bunny lady "super bunnies" are Natalie and Sara's (her best friend) imaginary friends. I'm not sure how this got started, but Christie (Sara's mom) asked me how many super bunnies we had one day.

Pardon?

How many are at your house?

Um, Christie, I think it's time to put down that glass of wine.

Then she told me that they were the new imaginary friends the girls dreamt up in school one day.

So I proceeded to ask Natalie that night if there were any superbunnies in our house. And without missing a beat, she says, "oh yeah mommy, I have nine and they all need a good night kiss."

Gotta love that imagination.

No comments: