Monday, January 21, 2008

Wheels!

We got Natalie a tricycle for her second birthday, and it was soundly rejected. A few weeks ago she took her first solo revolutions. She's still not loving it, can't quite get both the steering and pedaling combo down yet, but I know it's on the horizon. Her first set of wheels. Her first taste of independence. It all came so quickly. I know I'm going to blink an eye and I'll be handing over the car keys, and making a large cocktail hoping she doesn't do all the stupid things I did behind the wheel as a teenager. Yes, mom and dad, you were right, it all comes full circle eventually.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.



Isn't she cute??

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Isn't it funny how toys go and come back into style--so often a toy will sit unused and then viola! one day they can't live without it.
Happy trails, Natalie