Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Bath Time

Dean gives Natalie most of her baths and it's about the cutest thing I've ever seen. I don't know who has more fun, Natalie learning how to splash or Dean watching her enjoying herself. Makes me fall in love with him all over again.

One of the great things about having a baby is all the cute baby clothes. Below is one of my favorites, the hooded bathrobe.

me&dad

Really anything hooded is pretty cute on a baby. Comes with the territory. Now anything hooded on me? That's another entry entirely. Let's just say if you notice me wearing more hoods/hats/sunglasses lately, it's to hide the fact that I have very little time to put on makeup these days. But I'm working on it. I got a pedicure the other day... my first in months and it was HEAVEN. Nothing like a little pampering to perk a gal up. Now my toes are all cute and red just in time for Valentines day. And I love that. Perhaps a little too much. I keep looking at my toes and smiling.

I really need to get out more.

No comments: