Wednesday, March 08, 2006

She's on the Move, and so am I

After much awaited anticipation, Miss Natalie is crawling! Not an army crawl, but a full blown crawl and she is getting faster everyday. She took her first few, what, knees, on her 9 month birthday and is now going strong. And she's so cute about it I can't stand it. I can hear her when I'm in the kitchen crawling over. When she hits the tile her hands start slapping against it. That and her giggling as she thinks it's so fun to come find me. As the Stone Roses say, I guess I wanna be adored, cuz I just love it when she finds me. As soon as I get the video thing worked out, I'll post the proof her for all her adoring fans to see.

And I'm on the move as well. I'm taking my first weekend away in a few weeks to be the Matron of Honor in my friend Joan's wedding. I'm so excited! And nervous. Not because I don't think Dean can handle it, he can. It's just going to be weird, like leaving your arm at home. It will be the first time in ten months I'll have been apart from her for more than a few hours. I'm not sure how it will be for me, or her. I do know that Dean will be REALLY tired when I get back and understand why I often flop on the couch at night.

No comments: