Monday, February 02, 2009

Florida Grocery Shopping

This weekend I had the luxury of grocery shopping all by myself. Even though it was Saturday afternoon, and the store was crowded with everyone getting their Superbowl supplies, I did not mind. I was alone.

Or so I thought...

While reaching into my cart to throw in my first item, I notice one of Natalie's tiny dinosaurs in the cart. Thinking it must have fallen out of my bag I reach down to pick it up and it moves.

Oh no folks, that was no toy dinosaur in my cart. It was a live lizard. Yep. Good times. So while mildly freaking out, I do what any Floridian would. I calmly walk the cart outside, leave it and get a new one. All in a day's shopping.

So yeah, I think when all is said and done, I may have officially acclimated to living in Florida. Help me!

No comments: